Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday HOME INSPIRATION: My Dream Apartment!!



A TRIP TO BARCELONA SPAIN - My DREAM APARTMENT!!


LOVE THE BARCELONA CHAIRS.......DEFINITELY NOT KNOCK OFFS!!

If I have to explain with only one word this apartment… it will be: “Want!” Usually I'm not a person who desperately wants things… but this is really a place from my dreams. Especially the bedroom: I love every single detail there… And have you noticed already how spacious and cozy everything looks?

I really love this place located in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain. 





The MIXTURE of MODERN and VINTAGE "Old World" is EXTREME in the DECOR here.....


The Chandelier is Spectacular but i would have loved it better in the main dining room!


Books Books and MORE Books!!






1 comment:

  1. A dream apartment in Spain - that would be the best gift you can have for yourself! It's so neat, peaceful, organized. Old stuff meeting new ones would certainly make for a home away from home. Ahhh! The books here seem to be well-reserved.

    Christian Traughber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner