Thursday, February 3, 2011

FRIDAY STYLE: RED and PINK FEVER!........Wheres My Valentine Fool??

RED & PINK FEVER!!


I was flipping through some magazine last weekend and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw model Dree Hemingway in this amazing pink and red outfit. This isn’t even a good picture of it, but the way she combined simple, sleek silhouettes in bold, saturated red and pink and then topped it with a skinny belt and fur vest is such perfection. GET IT GURL!......And she's not even that cute!




I put together my own version of the look for you LADIES OUT THERE gearing up for Valentines day and added a little animal print because this combination would cause any woman with some kinda shape to stand out in a crowd.  I also love this color scheme  in rooms too- and not just little girl rooms. Pink can be very very chic for grownups, especially when paired with red!

pink + red




EVEN Guys can get away in the spring with wearing a more muted pink!......HLR BOYS!!


GOSSIP GIRL HUNK!......Actually MET him in person in CHICAGO!!......

OK JOOP......DOESNT SMELL THAT GOOD......BUT THEY ARE WORKING THE ADVERTISEMENT!!!

OK, my type has gotten all wacky and I can’t figure it out so pardon the bold.Perhaps it’s the dreary weather that’s making me absolutely CRAVE pink in my home right now (fat chance of me getting any though). These images conjure up feelings of pure joy, no?













I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ROOM and the  couch here IS TO DIE FOR!!








J.Crew is all about this color combo too!





ENJOY THE SCENERY!......I hope EVERYONE HAS A VALENTINE OUT THERE THIS YEAR!........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FREE Shipping over $49 on ALL Orders!banner banner